Restorative services or restorative dentistry simply means restoring your teeth and your mouth to health. At our office here in Cudahy CA, we provide advanced restorative dentistry services to help keep your teeth and mouth looking healthy, strong and beautiful . With all the advances in technology, we are able to provide you with lots of different options for restoring a tooth back to its normal shape, appearance and function. Providing you with the best option for you and quality work and service is our goal.
Restorative dentistry includes:
- Fillings- There are 2 types of filling: Amalgam or silver fillings and Composite or white filling (tooth-colored fillings)
- Inlays and Onlays- These restorations are indirect restorations, meaning they need to be fabricated at a laboratory. These can be made from porcelain, composite or gold
- Veneers- These can be both direct with the use of composite resins or indirect with use of porcelain
- Crowns- These are usually indirect as well
- Bridges- are also indirect and are used to replace a missing tooth. Bridges are fixed, so they get bonded to the teeth
- Partial and full dentures- These are removable appliances and are also indirect for replacing missing teeth