An attractive face is not achieved without an attractive smile. You can always cover up your blemished skin with concealers and make-up. You can also cheat your figure with your choice of clothing. But, you can never hide damaged teeth or an unattractive smile. It will always show whenever you smile or talk. If you are not happy with your teeth, then you are always self-conscious about your smile and your appearance.
When do you need to go to a cosmetic dentist?
Perhaps you may never know why you have to take a trip to the cosmetic dentist’s office if you are really not particular with how your teeth look like. Here are some indicators which you might use why you need a cosmetic dentist and if you are in need of some cosmetic dentistry and cosmetic dental procedures:
- Covering your smile. This is true when you are not confident with showing your teeth to others. You will never enjoy a full smile or a great laughter with feelings of insecurity.
- Mumbling when speaking. This is because you do not want to show your teeth when you speak. The result would be inaudible words which may lead to misunderstandings and give the wrong impression to people.
- Difficulty in chewing. This is a real frustration when you are served with good food and you have no choice but to decline because of your bad teeth condition.
- Soft food diet over a period of time. If you have been on a soft diet for a long time because of pain and discomfort of your teeth, your nutrition is compromised. Plus, you can never enjoy great company and great food altogether.
- Avoiding the camera. You become camera shy when you know you will not look good in the shots because of your teeth. Too many precious moments are needed to capture and your smile is all worth it.
- Not getting your desired job. Maybe your self confidence is low because of the condition of your teeth that you are afraid to even apply for the jobs you deserve and just accept jobs that are beneath you. Or maybe you are not being hired because the appearance of your smile.
Your life is more fun if you have a great smile with perfect and healthy teeth.
What are the cosmetic dental services offered at St James Dental Group in Cudahy CA
You can pick your choice of cosmetic dental services or procedures. Your expert cosmetic dentist, Dr. Zinati will explain to you how each process works and what is best for your teeth. Here are just to name a few of cosmetic dental services.
- Teeth Whitening. This is the most common and simple cosmetic dental procedure and it gives you a beautiful white teeth that makes you want to smile all the time to show it off.
- Dental veneers. Cosmetic dentistry has come a long way. This procedure is the only cosmetic procedure that will give you a complete makeover in just couple of visits. Porcelain veneers improves shape, length and tooth color. It also gives additional protection if you have cracked, discolored, decayed or brittle teeth. It can also close unsightly spaces between your teeth. Porcelain veneers can even correct minimal crowding in just 2 visits without the need of braces. With dental veneers you can have that movie star smile.
- Dental crowns. These are the replicas of your original teeth which are used in situations where the tooth is not restorable by a simple filling. If done correctly with the ideal material and cosmetic dentistry in mind, you cannot distinguish the crowned tooth from your own teeth.
- Dental implants. This is to replace missing teeth, whether one tooth or more or even if you don’t have any teeth at all. Dental implants are the best choice; especially when you are to wear dentures or any removable prosthesis, it feels like having all of your original teeth without enduring the discomfort of denture all your life.
If you are within the locality of Los Angeles CA, St James Dental Group cosmetic dentist ,can bring your smile in to perfection with simple and affordable cosmetic dentistry. You will never need to cover your mouth when you talk or laugh and you will never have to not be confident of getting the job you deserve and having low self-esteem about your smile. Your set of pearls will surely be a good show off.
I have also brought you a video that will also explain what is cosmetic dentistry:
By: Ladan Zinati