Bad breath is so shameful. It can lower the respect of other people for you who have discovered your secret. When you realize you have it, it lowers your self image and self esteem. You try to stay away from social functions and it effects many areas of your life.
How do you beat bad breath? Bad breath cure and remedies
Beating the bad odor from your breath is easy with these easy steps. They are:
- Brush regularly. Brushing with minty toothpaste can make your breath fresh. If removes odors from the food that you have eaten and from the bacteria which are trapped inside your mouth. It is recommended to brush after each meal, preferably 3 times per day.
- Floss regularly, too. Flossing can remove the debris in between your teeth. These places are not reachable by tooth brush. You have to keep in mind that brushing alone cannot remove the debris accumulated in between your teeth and gums. The only way to do so is with flossing. You need to floss once a day, preferably at night.
- Replace your toothbrush. This will prevent the bacteria from building into the bristles. It is recommended to replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
- Clean your tongue. This is probably one of the most important remedies of them all. The tongue can harbor many bacteria which can cause a bad odor in your mouth. Most people brush their tongue, but that is not enough. You need to use a tongue scraper to scrape the bacteria on your tongue.
- Use non-alcohol based mouthwash. You will know if the mouth wash contains alcohol if it has a strong stinging feeling in your mouth. You should avoid mouthwash that contains alcohol because it dries your mouth and help bacteria to proliferate and produce byproducts which cause bad breath.
- Have 8 glasses of water a day. This promotes saliva production which is the natural wash of your mouth and prevent dehydration which can cause bad breath.
- Try organic and fresh mouth fresheners like mint, parsley and tarragon. There are spices that can give bag odor to your mouth like the onions, garlic and radish. You can counteract their odor potency by using these natural mouth fresheners. Just eat it after your food or you can put it in hot water and make a tea out of it. Cucumber also gives you fresher breath and fresher feeling.
- Vitamins. Foods rich with vitamins are great to counteract bad breath. They promote dental health. Vitamins C and D are main vitamins that help with bad breath.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks like wine, beer and other alcoholic beverages that can lead to bad breath.
- Stimulate your salivary glands. You accomplish this by chewing sugar-free gum.
- Visit your dentist regularly. This is also one of the most important remedies. A professional dental cleaning every six months is very important to remove all the plaque which harbor bacteria and cause bad breath. Your dentist will also check if your fillings are still intact. Chipped filling is a good entry for bacteria into your tooth. They can start proliferating inside it and produce bad breath and tooth decay.
Here is a video by Dr. Bill Dorfman about bad breath remedies.
Keeping your teeth strong and healthy is like maintaining your beauty ritual, including your self-image. Bad breath erases away the pretty face and the nice attire you have. Get rid of your bad breath and have the confidence that you need.
By: Ladan Zinati
Great Suggestion On Just how To Battle Bad Brea...July 13, 2014
[…] Bad breath is so shameful. It can decrease the respect of people for you which have uncovered your secret. When you understand you have it, it decreases your self photo and self esteem. You try to stay away from social functions and it impacts many areas of your life. Below are 10 means to combat bad breath and acquire rid of your bad breath. […]
Great Pointer On How you can Combat Foul-smelli...July 14, 2014
[…] Bad breath is so disgraceful. Right here are 10 methods to combat bad breath and obtain rid of your bad breath. […]
Dr. TagliariniJuly 21, 2014
“You should avoid mouthwash that contains alcohol because it dries your mouth and help bacteria to proliferate and produce byproducts which cause bad breath.”
Crazy to think that the very thing you are using to cover up your bad breath can cause it, right? Alcohol based mouthwashes might help kill some bacteria, but they also dry your mouth out and give whatever bacteria is left the kind of environment that they love to breed in.
Great Recommendation On The best ways to Fight Foul breath | St James Dental GroupAugust 19, 2014
[…] Continue on tips on how to fight bad breath […]
michelineDecember 14, 2014
I sometimes get bad breath and it really bothers me. I am going to try these tips. they seem easy enough. Thank you
adminDecember 14, 2014
Let me know if you have any questions and how it worked for you.
Six Ways Good Oral Hygiene Keeps You HealthySt. James Dental GroupMarch 30, 2015
[…] and have a better concentrate by not being distracted with aching teeth or mouth infections. Read more on tips to fight bad breath. Good oral hygiene is #1 way to fight bad breath, but that is not […]